Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
Barbara Jordan Terminal
3600 Presidential Blvd.
Austin, Texas 7871
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is a great place to be as it has been ranked the best airport in North America by the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) passenger survey of Airports Council International (ACI). They have a lot to brag about and offer some wonderful amenities to it’s travelers.
Things to Do
Austin-Bergstrom has over 20 concession locations for your pleasure. Whether it’s deli, pizza, or ice cream you are craving, you can find something good to eat while you travel through Austin.
Austin-Bergstrom provides full accessibility services throughout the entire airport meeting all standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act. There are accessible parking places located in the parking garage next to the terminal and adjacent to covered airport shuttle stops in the lots.
ACE Car Rental of Austin: (512) 530-3900
Advantage Rent A Car: 1-800-777-5500
Alamo / National Rent-A-Car: (512) 530-3500
Avis Car Rental: (512) 530-3400
Budget Rent A Car: (512) 530-3350
Dollar Car Rental: (512) 530-7368
Enterprise Rent-A-Car: (512) 530-8100
Hertz Rent-A-Car: (512) 530-3600
Thrifty Car Rental: (512) 530-6811
Airport Parking information can be found here.
Useful Phone Numbers
Report a Crime:
Lost and Found:
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Airport Parking Information
(512) 530-ABIA (2242)
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?