Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)
Maryland Aviation Administration
Third Floor, Terminal Building
P.O. Box 8766
BWI Airport, MD 21240-0766
Baltimore/Washington International Airport is located in Maryland and is the 24th busiest airport in North America. It had a 6% increase in air travel in 2009 due to deeply discounted airfares.
Things to Do
BWI has a large variety of retail, dining and shopping concessions scattered throughout the terminals. From chocolate, to seafood, to pizza, you are sure to find great food at BWI during your visit.
Austin-Bergstrom provides a full range accessibility services including wheelchair service, lift equipped buses and unisex bathrooms. Parking for the disabled is available in all BWI Parking Facilities.
Airport Parking information can be found here.
Useful Phone Numbers
BWI Airport Information 410-859-7111 or 800-I FLY BWI
BWI Amtrak/MARC Station 410-672-6169 BWI Business
(Commercial Management / Concessions) 410-859-7002
Duty-Free Shop 410-859-1236
Insurance/Currency Exchange 410-684-2555
Lost and Found (BWI) 410-859-7387
Noise Complaints – BWI Airport 410-859-7021
Parking Lots and Garage 800-GO TO BWI (468-6294)
Signature Flight Support (ASIG) 410-859-4000
Signature Flight Support/Corporate & Private Aviation 410-859-8393
TSA Inquiries 866-289-9673
USO International Gateway Lounge 410-859-4425
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?