Chicago Midway Airport (MDW)
Chicago Midway Airport
5700 South Cicero Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60638
Chicago Midway is one of the fastest growing airports located only 10 miles outside of Chicago. They offer many amenities including Internet access, fax and photocopying, mailboxes, currency exchange, foreign exchange desks and ATMs.
Things to Do
Travelers can enjoy a diverse selection of dining options at Chicago Midway Airport, including McDonald’s, Illinois Bar & Grill, Gold Coast Dogs, Dot Com Cafe, King Wah Express, Manny’s Deli, and PotBelly Sandwich Works.
Branches of the Hudson Group, Wilson’s Leather, Marketwalk, Viva’s Hallmark, George’s Music, and the US Open Golf House are amongst the many shops that can be found at Chicago Midway Airport.
Chicago Midway provides a full range accessibility services including wheelchair service, accessible restrooms, elevators and rental cars.
Chicago Midway utilizes 8 rental car companies. Rental cars can be picked up and dropped off on the 2nd level of the parking garage.
Useful Phone Numbers
|Lost & Found: (773) 838-3003
Train Services 312 836 7000
Transportation Security Administration 773 948-6370
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?