Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
Cleveland Hopkins is the largest airport in Northeast Ohio and serves 12 millions passengers on an annual basis. Airport Ambassadors are used to make sure you have a smooth experience. The airport hosts an abundance of amenities including:
|Banks and ATMs|
|Convention & Visitors|
|Lost and Found|
|US Post Office|
Things to Do
Cleveland Hopkins has a great mix of places to eat and shop. More shops and restaurants are forthcoming in the near future.
Cleveland Hopkins provides full accessibility services within their airport and transit system. Wheelchair service is available through your airline.
There are 8 rental car companies that operate out of Cleveland Hopkins.
Airport Information: (216) 265-6000
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) 1.866.289.9673
Airport Police 1.216.265.6055
Lost & Found 1.216.265.6030
Media Relations Office: 216-265-3303 or 216-857-7151 or
Parking (216) 898.5189 or (216) 265-3981
Transportation (216) 898-5161
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?