Denver International Airport (DIA)
Denver International Airport is the 10th busiest airport in the world in regards to passenger traffic. In 2005, it was voted “Best Airport in North America” by readers of Business Traveler Magazine and was chosen as “Best Run Airport” by Time Magazine in 2002. The airport has many enjoyable amenities to make your visit more pleasant.
Things to Do
Denver International Airport has a wide variety of food establishments as well as retail shops. You can find them located throughout the entire airport.
Persons with disabilities should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information. DIA also provides wheelchair transportation.
The airport is serviced by 11 rental car vendors which can be reached by complimentary shuttles.
Airport Parking information can be found here.
Useful Phone Numbers
Airport Information (303) 342-2000
Airport Police (303) 342-4211
Ground Transportation (303) 342-4059
Lost and Found (303) 342-4062
Paging (303) 342-2300
Parking (303) 342-7275
Security Screening Complaints (800) 255-1111
Security Wait Times (303) 342-8477
WiFi Customer Service (888) 490-3771
Art Program (303) 342-2523
Media Information (303) 342-2250
Noise Concerns (303) 342-2380 or (800) 417-2988
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?