Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Department of Aviation
6000 North Terminal Parkway Suite 4000
Atlanta, GA 30320
Phone: (404) 209-1700
The Atlanta International Airport proudly owns the title of “The World’s Busiest Airport”. It is within a two hour flight of 80% of the United States population. It averages about 250,000 passengers a day which is one of the reasons it has held that title since 1998. The airport is packed full of amenities including:
Things to Do
Hartsfield-Jackson has over 200 concession locations to fulfill your retail, dining and shopping needs. This Concessions brochure outlines where they are all located. Whatever you need, you can find it at the Atlanta Airport. Wi-fi is widely available.
Hartsfield-Jackson provides full accessibility services within their airport and provides accessible transportation services for persons with disabilities. Accessible parking is available in all the parking areas.
There are 13 rental car companies that operate out of Hartsfield-Jackson.
They also offer transportation via shuttle, bus, train, limousine, executive car or taxi cab.
Useful Phone Numbers
Executive Conference Center: (404) 761-6116
Concessions: (404) 209-2100
Customer Service: (404) 209-2920 / (800) 897-1910
Emergency (Within Airport): 911
Executive Office: (404) 530-6600
Fire Department: (404) 530-6639
Ground Transportation: (404) 530-6674
Parking: (404) 209-2945
Police: (404) 530-6630
Public Affairs: (404) 530-6600
Security: (404) 530-6667
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?