Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
1 Harborside Dr
Boston, MA 02128
Map of Airport
Logan International Airport is the largest airport in New England and ranks 19th in the United States for passengers traveling daily. It offers many amenities including banking services, duty free shopping, shoe shine, salon/spa services and duty free shopping.
Things to Do
Boston Logan has a wide variety of different tastes to choose from all throughout the airport. There are many retail and other services available as well. You should be able to find everything you need within their restaurant and retail offerings.
Bsoton Logan provides accessibility to persons who are disabled. Most airlines have skycaps that can provide assistance or provide you with a passenger service assistant.
There are 8 rental car companies that operate out of Boston Logan.
They also offer transportation via shuttle, bus, limousine, Logan Express, Logan Shuttle, shared van, Silver Line, trains and taxi service.
Useful Phone Numbers
Airport information is available by calling 1-800-23-LOGAN (800-235-6426), Logan International Airport’s customer information line (TTY for the hearing impaired: 800-262-3335 – staffed daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm)
Logan Customer Service: (617) 561-1800
Logan Ground Transport Info: (800) 23-LOGAN
Logan Lost and Found: (617) 561-1714
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?