usaflightinsurance is a privately held Corporation. Our goal is to design and develop the best plan of action for each product it markets including web site design, e-commerce, telemarketing, direct-mail marketing, Internet and traditional advertising, agent support services, and customer support services.
The products we market online are provided by top rated insurers and administrators around the world.
We are guided by five long-term business principles:
- We believe that we can best serve our shareholders by giving priority to our clients.
- We realize that our continued success is based on our reputation, our acceptance by society and our ability to attract and retain the best people.
- We foster the entrepreneurial spirit of our local group companies while providing the leverage of a global institution.
- We recognize that a sustainable performance requires primary focus on operational excellence and sustainable growth, supported by profitable acquisitions.
- We aim to be among the top five competitors in the markets in which we choose to participate.
- Optimizing the Economic Value Added of our Group, based on risk-adequate capital requirements and sustainable growth targets.
- Exploiting high-growth market opportunities by leveraging our traditional risk management expertise.
- Increasing our asset gathering capabilities by building customer specific, multi-channel distribution platforms.
- Expanding our investment and capital markets expertise.
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?