Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Smith Terminal – Mezzanine Level
Detroit , MI 48242
Telephone: (734) 942-3558
Fax: (734) 942-0563
Detroit Metropolitan is Michigan’s busiest airport. You can expect to enjoy the following amenities during your visit as well as the ability to enjoy a large variety of food and retail establishments:
There are two currency exchange locations.
Detroit Metro has full accessibility for people with disabilities. In addition, there are reserved parking places in every parking structure and parking lot.
The airport is serviced by 7 rental car vendors which are on site and by Thrifty which is off site. The airport also provides luxury sedan and taxi services as well as access to public transportation.
Airport Parking information can be found here.
Useful Phone Numbers
General Airport Information 734-942-3558
Public Affairs / Media Relations 734-942-3558
Parking Hotline 800-642-1978
Airport Police 734-942-5212
Lost & Found 734-942-3669
North Terminal (734) 247-1000
McNamara Terminal (734) 229-7200 or (734) 229-7199
McNamara Terminal Concourse A (734) 941-12027
International Arrivals (734) 941-1231
Near Gate D9 (734) 955-2652
Domestic Baggage Claim (734) 955-9414
Lost & Found (734)942-3126
Public Affairs Office (734) 942-3558
Media Contact email@example.com.
Noise Complaint (734) 942-1503.
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?