O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Chicago O’Hare International Airport
10000 West O’Hare
Chicago, Illinois 60666
1 773 686 3700
1 773 686 2200
Things to Do
Chicago O’Hare has a huge variety of places to eat, shop or just relax. Travelers can find just about anything their heart desires inside any of the terminals.
Chicago O’hare offers wheelchair service from your airline. They provide full accessibility services within their airport and transit system. The elevated parking structure (Lot A), adjacent outdoor lots (Lots B and C), the parking lot serving the International Terminal (Lot D), and Economy Lot E and F have approximately 250 parking spaces
There are 7 rental car companies that operate out of Chicago O’Hare.
They also offer transportation via shuttles, taxis and bus.
Useful Phone Numbers
|Customer service hotline: 1-773-686-2200
Media Relations (773) 686-3700
Marketing at the Chicago Airport System (773) 686-3555
Concessions at the Chicago Airport System (773) 894-3905
FOIA Requests (773)894-7112
Security / TSA 1-866-289-9673
- Romancing the Wallet: 10 Tips for Romantic Getaways On a Budget
- European Crisis and the Effect on Greece’s Travel Safety – 5 Things To Watch For in 2012
- Volcanic Ash & Travel Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing the Right Budget Travel Insurance
- Looking for Adventure, Beauty, Culture and a Unique Vacation? Then Choose Ecuador
- A Memorable Trip to Fiji; The Perfect Cheap Holiday
- Looking for the Perfect Getaway? Santorini, Greece is Where you Want to be
- Finding Last Minute Flights Online
- Invest in International Travel Insurance and Take the Stress out of your Travel
- Is Travel Insurance Worth the Cost?